BIOCOMERCIO, SLU, responsible for the website, hereinafter the company, makes these general conditions available to users or clients together with the particular conditions that may be established, if any, in order to regulate the relationships that arise between the company and the users or clients of the biocomercio.es website, owned by the company, and to comply with the obligations established by current legislation.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user or client, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, together with the particular conditions that may be established, as well as any other legal provision that may apply. .
BIOCOMERCIO, SLU reserves the right to modify any type of information, these conditions, and/or particulars that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, with the publication on the website of BIOCOMERCIO, SLU To verify that the user or client has understood and accepts the conditions that govern access and the provision of services and/or products available on the web, they must expressly mark a verification box or other confirmation method enabled on their website. acceptance, before registering or enjoying any type of service and/or product. The user or client will not be able to continue the process and therefore register, enjoy any service or purchase products, as long as they have not marked with a cross on said box or passed the confirmation method, enabled to verify that the user or The client has read, understood and accepts the conditions that govern the services and products offered by the company.
Social denomination: BIOCOMERCIO, SLU
Tradename: BIOCOMERCIO, SLU
Home: Pol. Ind. El Rubial, C/4, nº22 – Villena (Alicante) 03400
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, volume 3416, sheet A-119318, folio 57, entry 1
Through the Website, we offer users or customers the possibility of accessing information about our services and products.
By these general conditions, together with the particular ones that may be established, the company only undertakes to provide the information available on the web to the users and to offer the services and/or products available to customers after payment.
By accessing or acquiring the services and/or products available on the website, the user or contracting client declares that:
- You are a person of legal age with the capacity to contract.
- You have read, understood and accept these conditions, together with the particular ones that may be established.
The provision of services, products and/or content available on the web have an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BIOCOMERCIO is empowered to terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the provision of services, products and/or content available on the web, without prejudice to what may have been provided in this regard in the corresponding particular conditions.
Similarly, the user or client accepts that BIOCOMERCIO is empowered to temporarily or permanently block the use of the services, products and/or content available on the web, if it considers that the user or client does not fully or partially comply with the conditions of use, the particular ones that may be established and/or the current legislation. The user or client may not claim any compensation in any case for the acceptance or denial of said access to the services, products and/or content available on the web.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user or client acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and especially, by way of example but not limitation, the designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Industrial and Intellectual Property rights. Therefore, all the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right over them. For all these reasons, the user or client undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, without the prior written consent of the owners, keeping the company harmless. company from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does the access or enjoyment of the services and/or products available on the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space, together with the particular ones, do not grant users or clients any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior and express written authorization, specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, the services and/or products available on the web, as well as the Space itself in its as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The user or client of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual property and industrial.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
However, as established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- impersonate others usuari@s or customers using their data and/or registration keys for the use or enjoyment of the different services, content and/or products available on the web.
- Transmit and/or distribute unsolicited or authorized communications and/or advertising, collateral, "junk mail - SPAM", "chain letters", "pyramid-type structures", or any other form of solicitation.
- Impose an excessive or unreasonable load of use on the IT infrastructure of BIOCOMERCIO, or interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the website.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. .
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and/or its contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces, incites or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts for reasons of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services of criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to society or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised. • Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of individuals. • Is any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
- And in general, not to violate the laws or the general and/or particular conditions established.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the above notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user or client resolved immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, directly, indirectly or subsidiarily, by way of example, but not limitation:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
- The damages derived from infractions of any user or client that affect the rights of another user or client, advertiser or third parties.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, it may be the user or client claimed for the damages or losses caused.
The user or client will keep the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, the user or client undertakes to indemnify against any damages arising from the use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data. or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User\'s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or offeror of the services, elements and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links. Access to said links will be at the exclusive risk and responsibility of the user or client, who exonerates the company from any derived liability.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User\'s navigation in the Web Space.
BIOCOMERCIO reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to offer the user or client a personalization in the services and products that are offered.
BIOCOMERCIO, complying with current legislation at all times, will request the permission of the user or client to send cookies and obtain anonymous statistical data from their web browsing. In the Cookies Policy section, the user or client will be able to consult all the available information and their rights. With the acceptance of these conditions, the user or client confirms that they have read and understood all the information on the Cookies Policy provided on the web, and with said acceptance, the user or client grants their express consent for the acceptance and use by part of the web of both proprietary and third-party cookies. The partial or total reduction of the functionalities of the web produced by the blocking or partial or total elimination of cookies carried out by the user or client, will not be the responsibility of the company in any case.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the free content and services offered on the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the free content and services offered in the Web Space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in to the extent such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The products and/or payment services available are governed both by these conditions and by the contracting conditions, available in the General Purchase and Return Conditions section.
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event. The company will always take the necessary measures to resolve any incident that may arise as soon as possible.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, both parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Villena, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.